You can assign a different .wav file to play when you open any folder in windows explorer.
01. You must know a litle html
02. Create a .wav or midi file or use one you already have.
03. Save the file to the C: drive in any directory.
04. Go to Windows Explorer and highlight the folder
05. Click View on the toolbar and choose Customize this Folder.
06. Click Create or edit an HTML document.
07. Click next and click next again.
08. Now just insert your html code for your file and then save.
09. Go to your folder and it should play your file.