Thursday, March 22, 2007
AVG Anti-Virus 7.5 Pro
* 100% virus detection — AVG’s scanning engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of “in the wild” viruses, including the VB100% award. Its unique combination of detection methods provides full protection against viruses, worms and trojans.
* Full on-access protection — The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of infected files.
* Flexible intelligent scanning — The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from being scanned based on individual file extensions and can handle exceptions for potentially unwanted programs such as adware.
* Full e-mail protection — AVG checks every e-mail sent or received, providing full protection from e-mail-borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients, including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora, and all other SMTP/POP3-based e-mail clients, such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
* Automatic threat handling — AVG can automatically heal or remove infected files and other threats such as trojans and worms.
* Powerful scheduling — AVG automatically provides recommended daily schedules for scanning and updating, and also allows you to create custom-scheduled events.
* Multiple language support — No need to buy a special language version.
Minimum system requirements
* CPU Intel 486, 133 MHz
* 30 MB free hard drive space
* 32 MB RAM