Press F1 to continue Invalid configuration
CMOS time and date not set CMOS battery error
CMOS memory size mismatches System configuration and setup failure
CMOS system option not set CMOS battery failure or CMOS checksum
After the beep tones occur during the startup process, the system now looks and loads the operating system. The errors that occur between the beeps and initializing the operating system can be categorized into the following categories.
• Hardware failure ( due to the physical problem with the booting drive)
• General Failure Error Reading Drive x
• Bad or Missing Command Interpreter
• Non system Disk or Disk Error
• Bad File Allocation Table
• Corrupted or missing operating system files
• Corrupted or missing boot files
The configuration or boot up problems can be occurred to the hardware or operational function’s failure and if the configuration is correct and these error appears this means there is some problems in the hardware and boot up problems are normally linked with the operating system.