In Internet Explorer 7 by default, the Address bar above the menu bar. You want to go back to the usual arrangement of the address bar being below the menu bar can be done by Registry :
- Click on "Start > Run" and type "regedit"(without quotes).
- After Registry Editor opens, navigate to the
- Now, click on the right pane of the window and create a new entry calle "ITBar7Position" by selecting "Edit > New > DWORD-Value
- Double click on the value to open it and give the "Value" to '1' and the confirm the changes by clicking on "OK".
- Close the Registry and Restart or Logoff your computer to make the changes effect.
- If you want undo the position of Address bar simply give the value as "0" or delete it.