If your 32-bit Internet applications do not automatically invoke yourWindows 95 Dialer, here is a way I found to enable this feature.
01. First, bring up an internet application such as Netscape or Internet Explorer.
02. Next, manually dial into your internet provider by double-clicking your connection icon.
03. Once connected, go to the Control Panel and double-click on the Internet icon.
04. Once the window open, uncheck the checkbox titled "Dial whenever an Internet Connection is needed".
05. Click the check box again and make sure there is a check in the checkbox.
06. Next, click the APPLY button.
07. Finally , click the OK button.
Once you do this, close your internet application and disconnect from your internet provider.Re-start your Internet application and the Windows 95 dialer should start up.NOTE: From my experience, all Internet applications will be effected and will automatically start the Windows 95 dialer.