When you need to logon to an NT Domain, Windows95 prompts you for you User ID, Password, and Domain NameTo have Windows95 automatically log you on:
01. Make sure Password Caching is Enabled, No Minimum Password Length has been set, and User Profiles is not enabled
02. Open the Control Panel
03. Double click on the Network icon
04. Change the Primary Network Logon to Windows Logon
05. Click on the OK button
06. Do not restart the computer when prompted
07. Double click on the Passwords icon
08. Click on the Change Windows Password button
09. Do not check the Microsoft Network box
10. Type in your old password and nothing for the new and confirmation password
11. Click on the OK button
12. Restart Windows95
13. Don't type any password for your Windows password. This is what you just set it for.
14. When the Domain Login screen comes up, check Save this password in your password list
15. next time you start Windows95, you will be automatically logged into your NT Domain.
NOTE: This bypasses the security that logging into an NT Domain is used to provide.Do not use in areas where security is critical.