To configure mouse for left handers in Windows 98
- Click Start->settings and open 'Control panel'
- In the control panel double click the 'mouse' icon
- In this screen, in the buttons tab select the 'Lefthanded setting' and click OK.
To configure mouse for left handers in Window XP
- Click Start and open 'Control panel'
- In the control panel click "Printers and Other Hardware' section.
- Then select the 'Mouse' section
- In the 'Buttons' tab make the following selections
- For 'Left Button' choose 'Shortcut Menu'
- For 'Right Button' choose 'Click'
- Now click on 'OK'