Do you want to make your windows application toolbars bigger. Use the steps below to increase your windows toolbars.
Go to 'Tools' menu
01. Now click on the 'Customize' option. Or in the toolbar right click and select the customize option.
02. In the new window, click on the 'Options' tab and select the 'Large icons' option. Now the size of all the toolbar buttons will become bigger.
03. If you like this bigger size then click on 'Close' button. From now on the tool bar buttons will be bigger.
04. If you want to switch back to the previous size then follow the same steps and uncheck the 'large icons' option.
05. Note that changing the size in one windows application will change the size in all the windows programs automatically.
06. For example if you change the size of toolbar buttons in MS Word, then the tool bar buttons in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc will automatically change and reflect the change you have made.