Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blog Review : blogs.mysites-advisor.com/


Now I was writing a review on a friend blog, his name is Kenxu, I got friendship in mybloglog community.

He has a good cool looking blog with a nice template, he was writing his blog about Hardware tools. He was also writing reviews on various blogs.

His contents are very much interesting.

His Hardware blogs gives sufficient information to feed my mind. If you like his blog you can subscribe and keep in touch with his articles.

He one day dropped me a message to make link exchange in mybloglog, to improve the page rank and other rankings. I think it was quite interesting, till now i was writing about computer hardware and mobiles and blogging tips and reviews. After his idea i was writing a review on a blog, Thanks to him.

No comments: