Every time a Microsoft program crashes in Windows XP, and “Error Report” comes up asking for some information on the crash to Microsoft server. If you don’t want to use the error reporting service, and do you want to disable it?
Here is the Tip :
In order to get rid of Error Reporting.
- Go to : "Start" and open "Control Panel".
- Double click on "System", and then click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Click on the "Error Reporting" button at the bottom.
- Select "Disable Error Reporting”. When this option is selected, Error Reports will not be generated
- You can select the option “But notify me when critical errors occur” to have Windows notify you when a critical error occurs, even if you have disabled error reporting.
Now click on “OK” and you are done.